Hello and welcome to the Berkshire School of English. We provide affordable online English language learning to non-native English speakers all over the world.
Students can choose from individual or group courses to achieve their goals through ‘live’, real-time, online face-to-face sessions. All courses are delivered by highly qualified teachers using innovative teaching practices and resources relevant to learners’ lives.
REAL ENGLISH FOR REAL PEOPLE
Our new courses for 2020-20201 combine traditional classroom learning, one-to-one tutoring together with today’s new virtual learning expectations.
The English language is bought to life through motivating, up-to-date, weekly, topic-based lessons, live, face-to-face over Microsoft Teams.
Learners quickly develop their skills of reading, writing, speaking and listening along with essential grammar, which from the very first lesson can be applied in real life situations.
Learners can choose from the following:
- Short Courses; a series of fun, ‘live’, face-to-face topic-based sessions to practice conversation, vocabulary, grammar, new phrases and idioms (Most popular)
- One-to-One, online face-to-face sessions
- Immersive Experience
- Adult Literacy
- English for Business Communication (Qualification Course)
- ESOL Citizenship & Community (Qualification Course)
- English Level 1 (Qualification Course)
- ESOL and Digital Skills
- Community Learning
Please contact us to see how we can help you with all of your English language needs.
Disclaimer: Berkshire Growth Hub does not recommend or endorse anyone listed within the Marketplace.