Mobile Team Challenge is a totally unique, portable and patented accelerated and experiential learning solution which brings about behavioural and attitudinal change in Individuals, Teams and Organisations.
Mobile Team Challenge (MTC) is emerging as a world leader in the provision and supply of transformational programmes and events, development products and resources that enable teams, organisations and communities to unleash the potential of their people.
MTC offer either:
- An extensive range of Experiential Learning Kits and “Train the Trainer” workshops for Learning and Development Professionals – Where our aim is to further empower the relevant members of your internal Training, Development and HR teams so that they can deliver more positive, effective and enjoyable interventions on a consistent and on-going basis…or…
- A range of Virtual On-Line Courses …or…
- Hire a Mobile Team Challenge Facilitator and MTC equipment to facilitate:
- Inspirational and Motivational Team Building Days – as used by The Red Arrows
- Leadership and Management Development Workshops: First Line Supervisors, Middle, Senior and Executive Management Levels
- Conflict to Collaboration Workshops: Conflict Resolution and Management
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Leadership Concepts
- Applying Emotional Intelligence in your Team and Organisation: STAND out from the CROWD!
- Myers Briggs Team Profiling Days
- Customer Service Excellence Sessions: “What IF … Disney ran YOUR Organisation?” – The Customer Experience based on Disney’s Award Winning Service Principles + FISH!
- Professional Negotiating and Influencing Techniques
- How to lead THROUGH, and beyond CHANGE
- Performance under Pressure: A Stress Resilience Journey and Awareness Workshop
- Applying Appreciative Inquiry and Positive Winning Behaviours and Attitudes
- DeBono’s 6 Hat Thinking
- Sales and Marketing Development Workshops
- Managing for Performance: Coaching and Mentoring
- Creating a Culture of Innovation and Learning
- Wellbeing and Stress Resilience
- Employability Programmes – Looking for a NEW Job?
All of the above workshops are 1 or 2 day workshops and are delivered on-site utilising MTC’s Award Winning Experiential and accelerated learning concepts.
Disclaimer: Berkshire Growth Hub does not recommend or endorse anyone listed within the Marketplace.