NPBS is headed by lead consultant Olu Odeniyi who assists companies with Cyber security, Digital Transformation, Unified Communications and Core Technology Strategy. As a thought leader in these areas, Olu has worked on government schemes, is a member of BCS (Chartered Institute for IT) and is well connected as former president of the Maidenhead & District Chamber of Commerce. Olu is a start-up mentor with the University of West London Enterprise Hub where he also leads workshops and lectures.
Olu can be hired as an outsourced Chief Technology Officer, Chief Information Security Officer or Technical Director on a temporary or periodic basis. Olu can also help with the following :-
- Risk management and risk assessments
- Cyber security training
- Cyber security consultancy (have you been attacked or lost data?)
- Advise on how organisations can streamline their operations
NPBS are Microsoft Partners and can offer a range of Office 365 and Azure solutions in addition to data protection solutions. Sample solutions include :-
- Cyber protection and company data backup (per GB cost)
- Mobile security (per device)
- Cyber awareness training (online)
- Technical and end user training (bespoke courses as required)
- Cyber security evaluation and report (per half-day)
- Office 365 configuration and support
- Cloud communications (VoIP) - configuration and support
- Supply of IT and communications equipment
- Using Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning for business enhancement
- PayGo consultancy (pay by the hour)
Contact us for a full list of services and solutions.
Disclaimer: Berkshire Growth Hub does not recommend or endorse anyone listed within the Marketplace.