Join us on Wed Jul 05 2023 at 6:00 PM for an exciting event aimed at empowering black entrepreneurs and aspiring business owners. The workshop will be held at the Van Emden Lecture Theatre, Edith Morley Building in Reading University, Reading, RG6 6BL.
Our workshop is designed to provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to grow your business and succeed in today’s competitive market. You’ll have the opportunity to network with other like-minded individuals, learn from experienced professionals, and gain valuable insights into the latest industry trends.
Some of the topics we’ll cover include:
1. Keynote Address, Cllr Biyi Oloko, Council Member, West Berkshire Council
2. The Business Model Canvas – Dr. Adeyinka Adewale, Associate Professor, Leadership Ethics & Entrepreneurship, Henley Business School
3. Available support to finance your business – Susan Elliott, Senior Manager, UK Network (South East), British Business Bank
4. Signposting to public and private sector providers – Frances Campbell, Head of Business Environment at Berkshire Local Enterprise Partnership
5. Business Founder Testimonial – TBC
Chair & Moderator: Dr. Moses Iyengunmwena
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from experts in the field and connect with other black business owners. Don’t miss out on this valuable event!
We can’t wait to see you there!
This workshop is supported by British Business Bank and University of Reading.
Parking is free and guests can park at Car Park 1A.