Free online introduction to self-employment course.
Funded by UK Government and Slough Borough Council.
Thu 28th Sept from 10am-3pm.
Content delivered by Phil Ashford:
- Intro to being your own boss
- Pros and cons of working for yourself
- Legal and tax made easy
- How to have low start-up costs
- Funding options alongside UC
- 2 x mentoring phone sessions
- Comprehensive workbook
Eligibility requirements apply:
- Must be 19 years or over
- Highest UK maths qualification accepted – below a level 2
To register email firstname.lastname@example.org