Voice and Video is for people who recognise the power of video to market their business, but have so far been putting it off. They are nervous about how they will come across on camera, what they’ll say, how they’ll say it and how to use their smartphone to make good video. Kate and Marissa will coach you:
- How to present to camera with confidence
- How to use your voice in effective and engaging ways
- How to craft compelling video content
- How to use your smartphone to take better video
- How to stand out on video in a busy social media world
- How to look and feel good on video
Kate has a lifetime of experience in voice, acting and stage presence. She worked extensively as an actress and singer for 25 years after graduating from Drama Studio London and has a Diploma as a Certified Transformational Life Coach. She is also the Founder and Director of the Skellern School of Speech and Drama.
Marissa has a background in broadcast journalism, and worked for the likes of Sky News and the BBC over the space of 14 years. She now spends her time helping people get comfortable in front of camera, coaching them in how to present effectively and with impact, and creating marketing videos to help individuals and businesses stand out on social media.
Click here for more information and to book via Calendly: www.voiceandvideo.co.uk