Digital marketing is essential for almost every business, but there is a lot more to it than setting up a Facebook page, a website and an Instagram account.
This Masterclass will help you to understand digital marketing, demystify the terminology, and learn the tricks of the trade.
This Masterclass will cover:
- How to sell without harassing your prospects
- How to stop wasting time on social media and generate leads
- Producing the right content
- How to find, engage and convert your ideal customer
- How you can implement simple strategies for success
There are an estimated 2.1 billion digital buyers worldwide. According to Research Gate, 89% of buyers use online search as part of their B2B purchasing process. Having a direct input into this process will put your business miles ahead of the competition. People work with, and buy from, people.
Many of us trip up on the most common aspects of social selling, from creating natural conversation starters to closing sales.
This Masterclass covers all of this to ensure you can simply generate business online. Whether you are a solopreneur or a marketing manager of a large company, these methods will work for every level.
- Understanding Digital Marketing
- Researching your buyer motivations
- Researching your customer trends
- Leveraging data to understand your customers better
- Understanding to Application: How you can use this insight to grow your business
Dean Seddon is CEO of MAVERRiK, who is on a mission to help one million businesses to get clients and grow faster. They help businesses to implement strategies to 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 and 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴. MAVERRiK are the UK leaders in using LinkedIn as a sales channel.
Ant Parsons is a business and environmental innovator, who uses his creative leadership to help organisations think differently about problems and opportunities. He facilitates a wide range of business support groups and has worked with hundreds of businesses in the last 2 years. He also works on a broad range of projects across the research, technology, business and impact landscape in the UK and overseas.
This Masterclass is exclusively for Berkshire-based businesses and is suitable for established businesses only. The Masterclass is being run by our partner ALP Synergy, who will contact you nearer the time of the event.