Are you a driven business woman or female professional looking to grow your network?
Women in Business Network (WIBN) is a networking organisation focused on building our member’s businesses through focused and driven networking, over a business lunch.
Our events are hosted once per month and follow a structured networking format so you get the most from your time with us.
What happens during our meetings:
- Open Networking to build relationships and break the ice
- 1-minute pitches , this is your chance to share with the room more about you, and your business in 1 minute.
- Business Activity – a chance to build your business through support with other members based on a specific topic or question
- Member Spotlight – 10 minute presentation from a member to get to know them better
- Round up – use our delegate sheet to share referrals, 121 requests, or testimonials
As you can probably see – our meetings are focused, supportive, and aimed at not only helping you to build your network, but grow your business & create a group of focused women who can share your business with their contacts.
We provide a networking lunch and refreshments at our events, which is included in your visitor price. Food options will be sent to you via email 7 days before your meeting so you can select the perfect option for your dietary requirements.
We so look forward to welcoming you at our upcoming meeting, please do get in touch if you have any questions prior to booking!
PLEASE NOTE: As WIBN run a one professional category rule, prior to booking please contact email@example.com to check availability of your professional category