Bracknell Forest Council would like to invite all local businesses to engage and comment on the draft Bracknell Forest Economic Strategy 2024 – 2034. The economic strategy is a document that sets out the vision, challenges, aims and actions for the economic development of the borough over the next 10 years.
The economic strategy aims to:
- Improve Bracknell Forest’s economic performance
- Improve business competitiveness and resilience in Bracknell Forest
- Create more and better jobs for our residents
- Enhance the skills and employability of our workforce
- Encourage collaboration among our businesses, education providers, public sector and voluntary organisations
- Promote the attractiveness and competitiveness of Bracknell Forest as a place to live, work, visit and invest
The economic strategy has been developed by the local authority with contributions from a range of stakeholders, including business representatives, education providers, community groups and other public sector organisations. However, they want to hear from you, as a businesses of Bracknell Forest, about your views and suggestions on the economic strategy.
You can access the draft economic strategy and supporting documentation including a summary of its key points on their website Bracknell Forest Economic Strategy 2024 to 2034 | Bracknell Forest Council (bracknell-forest.gov.uk) You can also find out more about the engagement process and how to submit your feedback here Bracknell Forest Economic Strategy 2024-2034 – Details – Keystone (bracknell-forest.gov.uk).The engagement period will run from 25 October 2023 to 6 December 2023.