After an 24 months gap, the Thames Valley Business Expo run by The Great British Expos is back on May 24th.
More than 80 exhibitors and over 1000 delegates are expected to gather at The Royal Pavilion, Ascot Racecourse in Ascot to make contacts and do business as the Thames Valley Business Expo returns following the pandemic lockdowns.
It is taking place at the Royal Pavilion, Ascot Racecourse, Ascot and offers networking and a spotlight for businesses to promote their brand.Attendance is completely free with attendees just needing to pre-register their attendance.
- Be Inspired and hear from some of the World’s Biggest Entrepreneurs!
- Attend our Session Area and learn new skills, gain ideas and get advice from experts!
- Network all day at our live video 1-2-1 Networking Session!
- Meet Exhibitors and take away £10,000 worth of offers / promotions!
- Meet our experts and get investment, funding and advice on grants!
The Thames Valley Expo is the region’s longest running Business Show, which has been held annual for the last 10yrs.
Don’t miss this online LIVE expo, it really could define your businesses future post COVID.
The agenda for the day is packed full of Networking, Inspiration, Education and Motivation to get your business ready for post COVID.