I work with professionals who are feeling stuck and experiencing a fear of failure and lack of confidence during a career transition.
You probably see yourself as a high achiever who’s always been fairly confident. But now you’re feeling daunted by the prospect of a career transition. You’re uncertain about what to do next. You’re nervous about making a mistake, you’ve lost your confidence and you fear being found out.
I help you quickly get clarity about what you really want and rapidly build your confidence so you can take the next step to either a key promotion or a new career.
I work with professionals at all levels and from a mixture of backgrounds using my 20 years’ experience as a recruitment consultant and my expertise as a qualified executive coach from Henley Business School. It might be finding your feet in a new leadership role or making a complete career change and working out what to do next.
Typical career transition scenarios I work with:
- You know that what you’re doing is not what you want to do for the next 20 years
- You feel hazy about what you want to do instead
- You’re scared you won’t make it through the first 90 days in your new role
- You’re concerned that you might make a mistake
- You want to step up into a senior role but don’t know how to achieve it
- You feel a fear of being found out
- You’re experiencing a lack of confidence
- You’re worried about not having a salary
I can help you work out what you want to do that is meaningful, show you how to achieve it in a way that is true to you and how to avoid mistakes so you feel confident about taking the next step to either a key promotion or a major career change.
Disclaimer: Berkshire Growth Hub does not recommend or endorse anyone listed within the Marketplace.