Who is this for?
- Business owners, directors, management teams of SMEs
- Financial controllers and small finance teams of SMEs.
Why sign up?
You will learn how to create more insightful Management Accounts (aka Management Information/MI) so you can make better decisions and more profits.
This course will cover a number of tips and suggestions on how you can improve your management accounts, including:
- Common errors found in MI
- Challenges presenting MI
- Using key numbers to tell a story/trend
- How to present summary financials in tables and graphs
Key takeaways from this session:
- useful examples on how you can present your numbers with graphs and tables
- recommended list of financial and non-financial KPIs to track your business
- tips on overcoming challenges when presenting MI.
About Sean Hackemann
Sean Hackemann has been a Chartered Accountant for over 15 years and has gained extensive experience in leading finance departments of SMEs, advisory and corporate finance. Sean is director and founder of Specialist Accounting Solutions Ltd and strongly believes that better Management Information helps business owners and managers make better decisions, which ultimately leads to more profitable businesses.