Andrew Mapstone who is one of the International Trade Advisors for the South East is going to be giving a webinar on the “Internationalisation Fund” that is provided by DIT and ERDF, If you are interested to know more about this fund, make sure to attend this webinar.
The purpose of the Internationalisation Fund is to assist 7,600 SMEs in England to improve international trade performance through co-investment in an approved activity. The Fund is running from December 2020 to early 2023.
Who can receive funding? SMEs in England with the following characteristics:
– International High Growth Potential with prospects of employment growth or productivity improvement.
– A product or service suitable for international trade, or which could be developed for international trade and see international trade as a path for growth
– £500k+ sales/turnover (our target, but those with lower sales/turnover are eligible)
Eligible SMEs can access funding of up to £9k (on a 50:50 match-funded basis) to support projects or overseas travel helping their international trade.
The funding can help support expenditure in:
– Overseas exhibitions
– International travel/Independent market visits
– Patent or trademark professional fees
– 3rd party market research or professional legal & accountancy fees
– Website or e-commerce development
– Translation services
– International social media/SEO
– Trade fairs (where no TAP funding is available)
– Consultancy and other international commercial services
– Due diligence