Who are your customers? What are they like? How will you reach them? How will you make sure you are making money?
Your business plan is starting to come together and you know what product or service you are offering. This second workshop in the Start-Up series is designed to help you develop your understanding of your customers, how you are likely to be able to reach them, and how you can increase your chance of a sale.
Every Start-Up and small business needs to be able to market what they do, but most business leaders are busy, lack marketing expertise and may not be clear how they can get started. You will finish the day with a draft marketing plan and a set of actions to help fill the gaps in your knowledge.
The workshop will be delivered by two of our experienced business experts, providing practical content to help you learn and make progress on the day, alongside a group of supportive peers:
- Discover your ideal client
- Understand the difference between marketing and sales
- Identify triggers that will make people buy from you
- Decide your routes to market
- Develop your first marketing plan
- Understand Financial Management
- Understand cash-flow forecasting